« Home | Next update soon... » | Set phazers to melt... » | First mobile post. » | First Post » 

Thursday, December 22, 2005 

Video Games are Like Good Wine...

Recently I've rediscovered why I love video games so much, definitely kickin' it back to the classics when you talk about Sonic and Mario. Halo 2 is a great game, but why play it when you could be experiencing the fast paced action and catchy tunes of Sonic the Hedgehog! Yes, it's true, I do occasionally give up my Xbox controller to sit at my PC and emulate a system long past, but it's still surprising how much fun these games actually are. Anyways, I posted some of screen shots from the master system, just to show off the gorgeous 16bit graphics of the early 90's. (The game music really is catchy, it just gets stuck in your head.)

Ahhhh... The good old Genesys days.

On to bigger issues, Christmas is officially in 3 days! That's defenatly exciting!

When I get around to it, I will make the list of software I promised in the last post. Until next time, Happy Holidays!

-Tom




//Profile:

  • I'm Tom Bresson
  • From Louisville, Ohio, United States
My profile

//Archives

//Blog:

  • E-mail Me
  • Facebook Me!
  • AIM Status
  • XML Feed
  • Blogger
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates