« Home | Super Battery: Recharges in Seconds, Lasts Forever » | Happy Pi + 0.01 Day! » | Journalism is organized gossip... » | Apple's New Products Are Rotten... » | Poetry At It's Best... » | Does 'E' really equal mc^2? Maybe E=BF2? » | Video Games are Like Good Wine... » | Next update soon... » | Set phazers to melt... » | First mobile post. » 

Monday, December 04, 2006 

NEW SITE!

Wow, I guess I forgot to post after I set up my own server... that was dumb of me!

The Life and Adventures of TuRfYMaN

This new blog is hosted on my own webserver running at my house, in my basement. It's on a slower connection than Blogger (obviously...), but it allows me to run a free server and it is super customizable! Go check it out!

--------Warning: Geeky stuff Below--------
For all of those that are uber curious about my server, it is running Apache2, PHP5, and MySQL 5. My blog software is Wordpress (version 2.0.5). It is hosted on a Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz with 512MB SDRAM (no DDR support on motherboard... poop...). The OS of choice was Ubuntu (Yay for Linux!) The only major limiting factor is my 348 Kb/s upstream connection. Damn you Time Warner...




//Profile:

  • I'm Tom Bresson
  • From Louisville, Ohio, United States
My profile

//Archives

//Blog:

  • E-mail Me
  • Facebook Me!
  • AIM Status
  • XML Feed
  • Blogger
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates